UP TO 50% OFF ON THE DEALS! hurry up!
EnglishEnglish  EspañolEspañol
safety-source_way-source
safety-source_way-source

Bosch

BOSCH GAL18V6-80 18V 6-Bay Fast Battery Charger

In Stock Unavailable
SKU: GAL18V6-80
Condition: New

Regular price $119.00 | Save $-119.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 382): divided by 0% off)
/

Hurry, Only 2 left!
2

Estimated delivery between and .

Free Shipping*

Money back guarantee

Fast & reliable support

Product Details

BOSCH GAL18V6-80 18V 6-Bay Fast Battery Charger

The Bosch GAL18V6-80 6-Bay Fast Charger delivers at least 40% faster charging than Bosch standard 18V chargers with CORE18V® 8 Ah battery. The 6-bay charging design allows users to sequentially charge six Bosch 18V batteries. It uses an 8-Amp charging current, for 4x the charging current vs. the GAL18V-20 standard charger. This fast-charging operation charges a spent CORE18V® 4 Ah battery to 80% in 32 minutes and to 100% in 50 minutes. Engineered with regulated dual-mode charging, it charges a battery fast while maintaining overall battery health. The first 80% of charge is fast, while the remaining 20% in long-life mode. Also, it uses active air-cooling, with a charger-cooling fan that optimizes charging. It has an error indicator to alert the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures. The five-LED battery-status indicator provides charging status. It features a cord wrap and carrying handle for storage and transportation versatility. This flexible charging solution is compatible with Bosch 18V batteries and the AMPShare™ System.

  • Fast charging, 2-cycle charging gets users back to work quickly
  • Indicator lights notify user to charging cycle or error alerts
  • 6-bay charging helps to keep multiple batteries power ready

BENEFITS

Fast 18V charging

charges a spent Bosch 18V 4.0 Ah battery to 80% in 32 minutes and to 100% in 50 minutes

8-amp charging current

delivers 4x the charging current compared to the GAL18V-20 standard charger

6-bay charging convenience

allows users to sequentially charge six Bosch 18V batteries

AMPShare™ System compatibility

18V batteries and chargers are compatible with Bosch 18V power tools and a growing list of cordless products from AMPShare™ brands

Regulated dual-mode charging

charges the first 80% fast, while the remaining 20% charges in long-life mode

Active air-cooling

features a charger-cooling fan that optimizes charging

Error indicator

alerts the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures

Bosch 18V chargers are covered by a five year limited warranty - for details, visit https://rb-pt.io/PowerToolWarranty or call 1-877-BOSCH99
Five-LED battery-status indicator

provides charging status

Cord wrap and carrying handle

offers storage and transportation versatility

AMPShare™ System

battery system designed to be multi-brand compatible across many cordless products to make managing your work day easier

TECHNICAL DATA

Automatic Shut-Off Yes
Charger Volt Range 14.4V - 18V
Height in 8.89"
Length in 11.93"
Weight 4.0lb
Width in 8.27"
Works With Bosch 18V Batteries
All Bosch 18V Lithium-ion Batteries, including the GBA18V120 12 Ah Battery
Includes (1) GAL18V6-80 18V 6-Bay Fast Battery Charger

Reviews

Shipping & Returns

Returns Policy

At Safety Source, we want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase. Our return policy gives you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase, to either exchange, receive store credit, or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Your item must be in new, unused condition, and with the original packaging. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained for all returns.... Read more about our Return & Exchange Policy

Shipping

It is our goal to make sure your order is processed quickly and efficiently.
Generally, we attempt to ship orders placed before noon Monday-Friday on the same business day. However, at this time, we are experiencing longer than usual processing times. As such, most in stock orders will ship within 1-4 business days. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. PLEASE NOTE: We ship on business days. Most orders placed after 11am on Friday will not begin processing until the following business day, Monday. Read more about our Shipping Policy

WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65

Recently Viewed Products

BOSCH GAL18V6-80 18V 6-Bay Fast Battery Charger

BOSCH GAL18V6-80 18V 6-Bay Fast Battery Charger

Shipping Policies

When will my order ship and how long will it take for delivery?

It is our goal to make sure your order is processed quickly and efficiently.

CONUS (48 States)

Generally, we attempt to ship orders placed before noon Monday-Friday on the same business day (Maximum 2 business days). However, at this time, we are experiencing longer than usual processing times. As such, most in stock orders will ship within 1-8 business days. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. PLEASE NOTE: We ship on business days. Most orders placed after 11am on Friday will not begin processing until the following business day, Monday.

Please review the product page for the product(s) you have ordered, which will indicate the inventory availability status of the product. Products that are out of stock will be shipped automatically once we receive additional inventory. Products that ship from the manufacturer will be submitted for processing within one business day.

Safety Source ships orders using UPS or USPS, whichever provides the best delivery to you, unless expedited shipping is selected. The UPS Transit Time map below gives rough estimates on shipping times from our New York state warehouse. Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses, so please provide a UPS deliverable shipping address to prevent delivery delays. The transit times shown are not guaranteed, but indicate expected ship times under normal conditions.

UPS Transit Time Map

 

Do you ship to my country?

We do not ship internationally. We only ship to locations within the United States, Mexico and Canada. Due to distribution agreement's with our vendors, we're unable to ship to any freight forwarding companies. 

Hawaii, Alaska, Canada and Mexico

Due to the rising cost of shipping, we no longer offer Free Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico.

Shipping Oversized Products

Rolling Tool Cabinet, can't be shipped, it's only available for Pickup.

Pickup at 3903 Fort Hamilton Pkwy Brooklyn, 11218 NY

We no longer have a showroom but curbside pick up is available for orders placed over the phone and online.  Phone orders can be placed Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm ET and Saturday 9:00am - 6:pm ET. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for pickup same day after 1 hour. Orders placed after 3pm are not guaranteed to be ready until the following business day. Our knowledgeable staff and customer service team are available by phone at 1-718-435-4324.

 

 

What are you looking for?